Sunday, September 29, 2013

Random thoughts

You’re heaven scent
Senses spent
Glancing eyes
Iridescent

You have an aura that surrounds
You have the ladies
The gentle men
All making rounds

I see intent in her stare you see
When eyes lock… it’s a rarity
I've been alone in this roiling sea
The dock calls where it’s safe to be

The journey never ends
Spilling me
Drowning me
Blocking a life from receiving me

I pass my time on a beach
The sun
Baking me
Browning me

The journey never ends
Mocking me
Teasing me
Getting to the bottom of a stone that sits on top of me

You know the journey never ends
Even though you know it will
For now, it’s spicy blue
And walks beside you

You know the journey never ends
Black and White
Reunite
Keep it in the open where it all feels right









No comments:

Post a Comment