Monday, January 9, 2012

New Job Day 1


My first day at the new job was a good one.  I'm working for Clemson University and I will be an OnBase engineer for the Medicaid Eligibility process for the SC Department of Health and Human Services.  Plus they plan to roll this out solution to all the counties in SC.  I think there's a lot of opportunity here.  

My flight was on time and short (compared to the Chicago flight).  When I got to the office, this guy named Nate met me at the office and we got along instantly.  We drove to an office at Clemson University where they in-processed me.  They were all very nice people.

Tomorrow, we are meeting up with the project manager and driving to Columbia SC to meet with people at the SC Department of Health and Human Services.  I'm looking forward to that.  We stay there one night and then drive back to Greenville on Wednesday.  

So overall, I had an excellent first day.  I have good feelings about this situation and I think it will be a great project for me.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear the news about your first day on the job. That's good stuff! I hope your finally getting some shut eye now ;-)

    ReplyDelete